Recycling of WEEE products is a specialised part of the waste recycling industry and one that is regulated by the Environment Agency. If you produce WEEE products you have a responsibility to engage with a recycling facility for correct disposal of your products.
At Davis Commercial Services Ltd we are committed to giving our customers the best possible service and 100% product recycling with the environment at the heart of everything we do.
In-line with Environment Agency guidelines we recycle with 100% efficiency.
At our recycling plant in Earls Barton Northamptonshire, we boast approval of the Environment Agency with our AATF (Approved and Authorised Treatment facility), enabling us to recycle all WEEE end of life items - specialising in refrigeration.
Working closely with the Environment Agency all of our recycling processes are compliant and undertaken within the WEEE directive.
We operate a fully integrated online portal you can log on via the web or via our app with any device to keep you constantly up to date with your paperwork and in turn compliance obligations.
DCS are proud to be partnered with major clients around the UK for their recycling and compliance requirements within the sector.
We protect your brand with our secure and proper recycling facilities:
- 24/7 drop off facilities nationwide.
- Environmental friendly recycling.
- Full certification provided for your records, Hazardous waste consignment notes, waste transfer notes, certificates of destruction.
- 24/7 online access to our auditable paper trail portal.
- We are a fully licensed facility by the Environment Agency.
- We are governed by companies such as Safecontractor, Wamitab and Environment Agency to ensure we are fully sufficient and working to the highest possible level of recycling.
- ISO 14001 applied for
- F-Gassed registered